20 June 2010

Orange cake and a buttercookie

I'm sorry for the bad quality again, I must have a new camera, haha

My plan for today was to do nothing. But I have so much to do, haha. It's fatherday here and we do nothing. My parents are now by my grandfather and grandmother. I'm so jealous on my parents because they have one week here and then they go to Norway on the motor for three weeks! Three weeks! Aah, I will toohoo! Now I can just wait for my summerholiday... I hope it will be nice but I wish I was on holiday to Spain, to Norway... don't matter, I don't want to stay here, haha. Netherland had won yesterday from Japan by the World Cup. That must be celebrate so my afternoon breakfast was a orange cake and a buttercookie, haha.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ik heb nu zoo'n zin in dat gebakje, haha :$..

Regina said...

oelala lekkkeeeer!

*DonnaRomina said...

haha oh yes, i love pilotsunglasses, too *-*

Judith | Juudithhome said...

OEEE, ik krijg spontaan honger! hahaha. dankjewel voor je lieve berichtje!
had even moeten weten dat je daar dichtbij woonde;p
x

Post a Comment